Ford Center and Forest
Michigan Technological University's

FORD CENTER

The Ford Center is located in the heart of the extensive hardwood and jack pine plain forests of  the beautiful western Upper Peninsula of Michigan. In 1954 the Ford Motor Company donated 1700 acres, which included the historic village of Alberta, to Michigan Tech. Today the Center occupies 5,500 acres and consists of a conference center, research forest and the historic village of Alberta and sawmill museum.

The Center is located just 42 miles south of Houghton, the main campus of Michigan Tech. The Center is conveniently located just 10 miles from the shores of Lake Superior. Situated in the middle of a vast and diverse forest, the Ford Center is an ideal year-round location for research, education, technical training, business workshops, meetings or reunions.

Forestry

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur dol adipiscing elit. Nam nec rhoncus risus. In ultrices lacinia ipsum, posuere faucibus velit bibe.

Education

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur dol adipiscing elit. Nam nec rhoncus risus. In ultrices lacinia ipsum, posuere faucibus velit bibe.

Adventure

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur dol adipiscing elit. Nam nec rhoncus risus. In ultrices lacinia ipsum, posuere faucibus velit bibe.